Service Integration and Management is relatively new framework that focusses on the issues in the multi sourcing and managed service model. It has picked up the momentum in the last five years and many organizations are spreading the portfolio that fits into SIAM models. The training delivers fundamentals of Enterprise Governance and its practices with real life examples.
The roles in all levels of ITSM organization needs to know the Service integration and management fundamentals.
- All ITSM professionals
- Enterprise Architects
- Service Management consultants
- Audit and control professionals
- Entrepreneurs and Start-ups professionals
Post the training if the candidate decides to take any internationally valid certificates such as SIAM® Foundation and Professional. We are authorized to coordinate the exam.
- Exam & Questions type : 40 Multiple choice Questions, Bloom’s level 1 & 2
- Duration : 60 Minutes
- Prerequisites : Good to complete SIAM® Foundation Training
- Supervised : Yes
- Open Book : No
- Pass Score : 26/40 OR (65%)
- Delivery : Paper OR Online
Duration of the training
The duration of the training is 12 hours. Based on the option online or classroom the number of days training would vary.
- Online: Four days 3 hours each day
- Class room: Two Days
Training Fee: USD 50
SIAM® Foundation Exam Fee: USD 135
SIAM® Professional Exam Fee: USD 175
Happy Courses, Happy Clients
“This is the very first time I had FUN during a training session “
Sandeep Mishra – HSBC
” Depth, Coverage, Attention to detail and simplification of theory with help of appropriate practical examples”