The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®), is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. In its current form ITIL® 2011 edition, ITIL® is published in a series of five core publications, each of which covers an ITSM lifecycle stage.
The names ITIL® and IT Infrastructure Library are registered trademarks of the AXELOS. Following this move, the ownership is now listed as being with HM Government rather than OGC
What’s Course Duration?
- The ITIL® Foundation course is concluded in two days
- All intermediate courses are concluded in two / three days
- Managing Across LifeCycle (MALC) is concluded in Five days
How about Certification?
ITIL® offers individual certification. There are FIVE authorized examination institutes across globe conducting all levels of ITIL® examination and accredited to award the International certifications. We are associated with APMG-International & PEOPLCERT.
4) Acquiros (formerly known as CSME)
When is the Exam conducted?
At the end of last day of the training schedule, the Exam is conducted. We believe that the success rate is higher if the participant is still warmed and charged up with the training.
How to enroll?
All interested individuals are requested to refer to the training calendar posted in CALENDAR link of the website to confirm the dates of training. You are recommended to register a week in advance of the scheduled dates
The service management is explained in 5 lifecycle stages. They are
How many levels are in ITIL® certification?
1) Foundation: It covers mile wide and inch deep of all lifecycle stages of IT Service Management from ITIL® framework
2) Intermediate: Specializes in each lifecycle stage
3) Expert: Achieves the 22 credits from the intermediate and the Managing Across Life Cycle
4) Master: Awarded to only those implemented IT Service Management processes, practices and improved existing processes followed by formal interview by an expert panel