What is Agile Scrum?
An iterative and incremental agile software development framework developed for managing product development. The framework has a flexible and holistic product development strategy, where a development team works as a unit to reach a common goal. By encouraging maximum flexibility, it allows for adjustments and even changing course half way through a project, without the risk of never delivering or an unexpected mismatch in deliverables.
It involves teams which are cross-functional and self-managed, who are capable of producing working deliverables at the end of each stage. The focus is on managing projects successfully by accepting and expecting change. Scrum is the most applied agile method in the world.
The Certified Scrum Master program, which is aimed at all professionals who want to contribute to successful projects, with the flexibility required in today’s fast-changing business environment. This includes Project Members, Project Managers, IT Service Managers, Software Developers and Business Managers. In our interactive and hands on Scrum Master Certification course, you will develop a product using the SCRUM techniques to learn the Scrum framework, how to apply Scrum to your projects, and how to navigate the cultural changes necessary to implement Scrum.
eQSystem’s unique Training program for Agile Scrum
Our Two day activity based workshop focuses on improving your professional blended knowledge in agile methodologies and scrum practices, while ensuring that you have a practical understanding of these practices. Since these are globally accepted practises, these can be applied to projects of all types, and combined with any Project Management framework or methodology.
During the two day course, taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer, you will earn 14 PDUs from the PMI and become a Certified ScrumMaster through the Scrum Alliance. This program also includes a mandatory Scrum Alliance CSM ® certification exam.
Our program covers the basic principles and concepts of both Agile and Scrum with an emphasis on components like the sprint, the daily 15-minute meetings, the roles and ceremonies. Our training and the ScrumMaster certification guarantees:
- Professionals involved in projects or development have essential knowledge of a most effective method.
- Team members use the same vocabulary and have a basic understanding of both Agile principles and Scrum techniques.
- Professionals are able to apply Scrum methods and practices in different situations.
Who can attend this workshop?
Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management, particularly those leading or participating in projects. In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in the areas of: Project Management; Software development; IT Service Management; and Business Management.
A few reasons to attend our Trainer Led Workshop
- Our Agile & Scrum professional training workshop and certification will help you showcase your Agile skills and make you industry-ready.
- After attending our workshop you can progress into the practice of Agile and help in the agile transformation process which is essential in practical environment.
- Our program involves scenario-based ‘Agile-Scrum games’ which make the sessions more engaging and relevant, offering you a taste of the real world.
- Every paid participant is entitled to a lifetime access to free instructor led refresher sessions.
- Every participants at eQSystems, is entitled our ‘Attend – Validate – Pay’ option.
This is a ‘two day’ workshop with both the days starting at ‘09:00’ am and closing at ‘17:00 pm’, with a three beak schedule: 11:00 for tea, 01:00 for lunch and 3:00 for tea. Our programs are designed to ensure all participants get ample time to participate and comprehend the learning’s.
The program includes:
- Hard and soft copies of coursework
- Activity sheets
- Stationary (notepads and pens)
- Goodies (Toffees and personalized souvenir)
- 2 year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Certified ScrumMaster certification through Scrum Alliance.
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
The test comprises 35 multiple-choice questions and to fulfill Scrum Master certification requirements, you must get 24 or more correct.